HOW IT WORKS
Your vehicle may qualify for a vehicle service agreement that will protect you beyond the manufacturer warranty’s original years and mileage. By purchasing vehicle service agreement coverage from Patriot Protection Shield, covered mechanical breakdowns and failures can be repaired by any ASE certified mechanic or dealership. If you experience a problem, whether you drive your car in or have it towed, take it to the certified repair facility or dealership of your choice, present your service agreement, and your covered repairs will be paid by corporate credit card.
Everything is handled for you!
- Covered claims are paid directly with a corporate credit card at the facility of your choice in a nationwide basis.
- You would only be responsible for a low (if any) deductible to help with your unexpected repair bill.
- We pride ourselves on taking outstanding care of our customers, and we have a large, knowledgeable customer service staff to do just that.
- Once you have placed your vehicle back under coverage, you can rest assure knowing that you’ll be protected against the high cost of unexpected auto repairs.
- There are no re-imbursements to wait on — just quality coverage and peace of mind you can count on.
*Click here see our terms of service agreement.
**Patriot Protection Shield reserves the right to have an inspector look at your vehicle.
Disclaimer: This site uses the terms “Warranty”, “Extended Warranty”, “Extended Service Protection Plans” and “Vehicle Service Contract” as equivalents for marketing purposes only. All sales are subject to the terms located within the Extended Warranty Provider’s Vehicle Service Contract. Contracts will not be accepted where prohibited by law. This site is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information regarding the purchase of an extended warranty. Exact contract terms and rates are determined upon validation of vehicle information and acceptance by the Extended Warranty Provider. Pricing, specifications, availability, and terms of offers may change without notice. Taxes, fees and other charges may apply. PATRIOT Protection Shield cannot be held responsible for pricing or other errors, omissions, or consequences of misuse of site and its functions.